Sunday, June 24, 2012

What an Exciting Week!

What an exciting week we had!  Everyday was full of fun.
We started out by having a movie night in our backyard.  I was pretty impressed with how many people showed up as we did it last minute.  We will most definitely be doing it again.

We even had snow cones and popcorn from a real popcorn machine.
Bobby was able to participate in the Utah Summer Games in Cedar City. They got killed but this is only the second tournament this team has played together in.  They will improve the more they play and hopefully by high school they will be amazing together.  I already see State Champs in these boys.
What a bunch of handsome young men. (Especially the one on this end.)


Robb also had softball games.  They were in St George so we got to see the munchkins. Always love to see those monkeys.  Bentley is learning things everyday.
When I went to take his picture, he said "cheese."  Hope couldnt believe it. She'd never heard him do that before.
Three beautiful girls.


My hottie.
Kymbre', Jasmine and my view for 7 hours that day.

One night we went to a laua that the football players put on to raise money for their team.  That is so so strange to me.  I still cant get over the fact that you have to pay to play public school sports in high school in Nevada.


Finally, on Saturday, we had an Elders Quorum party at Bunker Pond.  This is a home made pond.  Its a playground on water.
Here's Bobby going on the rope.
Jazz and Kymbre off the high dive.
Down the slide.
My crazy husband.  I love it that he has no fear.
Bud on the zip line.
 And, finally, Bobby fishing.  Boy, he has wanted to do that for a long time now.
 And, it only took like 2 minutes to hook one. 
No pics of me at Bunker Pond.  Last time we went there I hurt myself on more than one occasion.  Im just too uncoordinated.  
What a fun week.  I love where we live and all the fun opportunities we have to spend time together.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Looks like a great adventure time! Your lil babies are precious. You are blessed. SO neat to see what you are up to! You sure are busy.