Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Day of Sitting

This weekend, I just sat around.  I sat and watched Jazz play in a volleyball tournament.  She was a little rusty at first but turned it around pretty fast.
I also sat and watched Bud play his last game of the season with the Cornhuskers.  He starts All Star practice tomorrow and we will be sitting and watching them all summer.
I then sat in the car on the way to Vegas to attend a 51s game, thanks to America First. We arrived at the stadium and we sat and ate with my co-workers in our own special section.  I then went and sat in the bleachers to watch the game.  Im not the sharpest tool in the shed.  I just realized last night why they are called the 51s after I saw a picture of an alien on the cup of Robbs soda and multitudes of people carrying around huge inflatable green people with large black eyes. (It only took four years for that one to click.)
I then sat back in the car for the ride home.  I never thought I could be so worn out from a day of sitting but when I climbed into my wonderful bed when we got home, I was out the second my head hit the pillow.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love the new blog!! How cool! Looks great. I love sitting to watch my kids play sports. Great pic of you 4!