Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend was very busy. We had a Veterans parade and a regional football game, both of which I didnt post pictures of because Im way too impatient.
We also met Vandenbooms in Vegas. I talked to my dad last night. So far, this year, I have seen Vandenbooms more often than Ive seen my mom and dad. (twice) That is way too depressing. Hopefully they will be coming down for Christmas. (My mom and dad, that is.) That would be the best present ever.
I still think we look really good for being a bunch of old farts.

On Sunday, my wonderful husband blessed Bentley. What an extraordinary experience. Did I cry. . . . Of course. I am so very proud of Robb. He really is my rock. He is such a great example. I am so glad that he honors his priesthood and is worthy to use this amazing power. I fall more in love with him everyday.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. How fun that you can see friends 2 times a year! I know how you feel about not seeing your parents...it is hard. Congrats on Bentley's blessing. He is a cutie!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

You guys are always having fun...and no your not old;) Little Bentley is so handsome in his white, I'm sure you are such a proud grandma. Enjoy!

Joan said...

I am so proud of Rob too. Tell him for me please. That is one cute baby too. So are you used to being called Grandma? You are such a young, pretty one.

Michelle Thompson said...

Bentley is sooo cute! That is so neat that Rob was able to bless him! I am so proud of Rob and how far he has come! Tell him thanks for including Jayson. It meant a lot to him!