Monday, November 1, 2010

Booo!

This Halloween goes down for being the biggest bust in my book. Jazz, Bobby and I dressed as zombies and headed to the Funeral Home to hand out candy on Saturday. Not one person showed. Luckily we got some good pics.



Sunday, we didnt have one trick or treater either. We live in a gated, mostly retirement community. Booo! At least we were able to watch some good scary movies on tv.
The setting on the camera must have gotten tinkered with because these pics turned out very spooky. I like it though.

4 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

You guys look great! Jem your awesome for dressing up!

The Edwards said...

You guys looked great! Our Halloween was kind of a bust too...I had to smile when I read about Jasmine's little birthday episode. I totally remember being a teenager and some of the crazy things I pulled, and most days I am scared spitless to think about our 4 girls and what they have in store for us.

Stacey said...

Boo!! We only had 13 trick or treaters...so I agree that it was a bust...you are awesome for dressing up!

Katie and Bryson said...

Oooh, scary! I can't think of a more theme-appropriate way to spend Halloween than handing out candy at a funeral home. Awesome.