Friday, November 26, 2010

And Robb. . . .

We've started a new Thanksgiving tradition of going to Ernstroms, as they are the closest thing to family we have down here. Its a great tradition.
This is Amy "Crocker".

We ate. . . .

And Robb watched football.
We talked. . .
And Robb watched football...
We played games. . .
And Robb watched football.
Then, Jazz, Bobby and I went to Harry Potter and Robb. . . .
Just kidding, of course he went.
Its been a good Thanksgiving weekend so far. We are going to put up decorations and tree tonight. And, I will be listening to Christmas music the whole time. Jazz wont allow me to until the day after Thanksgiving. So, Jazz. . . FA LA LA LA LA, LA, LA, LA, LA!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I tried to listen to Christmas music Thanksgiving night...my kids said I could not listen to it until Friday! I am glad you have family traditions!

Linda said...

My kids made me break out the Christmas cd's on Thanksgiving Day. We also put up the Christmas tree that day 8-D

Michelle Thompson said...

I think that is all that was on our tv the whole weekend was football. I am totally sick of football now! Lol