Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 Things. . .

The 4 things I learned while helping out in Bobbys classroom today:
1) Bobby has an awesome teacher. She has a great energy, she's positive yet firm with the kids and you can tell she loves her job.
2)I can barely do 5th grade math.
3)Lovells school lunches are the creme de la creme of school lunches.
4)My son is still not embarrassed to show me affection in public. Even in front of all his friends. He wanted me to sit by them at lunch and he hugged me and told me he loved me when I left. I truly hope this is something he never grows out of.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

#4...so incredibly fantastically AWESOME!!! Brenn is the same way...in 8th grade. Way to go for going to the school and spending time with Bobby. You are a great mom!

Amy said...

I too love #4! That is THE best! You have a great boy on your hands and I think he will do many things in his life to make you proud, far beyond your imagination! This is just the beginning of proud moments!

The Leithead Family said...

I would say you are one lucky lady!!!!