Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Loy" to the World

Ive said it a million times. . . I am not crafty. I was trying to think of a clever Christmas card this year and I saw a cute idea online. This is my attempt at trying to be even a smidgen crafty or creative:

Besides the fact that Robb looks like he REALLY does not want to be participating, I am making an L instead of a J. (I actually printed 30 of these at Walmart and brought them home before I realized the J flaw.) Oh well.

Needless to say, no one will be receiving cards from the Pulvers this year. So, from our family to yours. . . An online very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That is FABULOUS!!! I still expect one :)

The Edwards said...

That is so funny! I would totally do something like that. I have the dorkiest blonde moments every single day. My husband finds it quite entertaining...by the way, I really do love the card idea, even with a backwards J. so cute.

Joan said...

You should have sent them anyway. I think it's really funny and clever. Merry Christms to you and yours and hugs all around.

Linda said...

I wish that I had a good excuse of why I didn't sent any Christmas cards out this year.

Michelle Thompson said...

Jem, you are awesome for trying! I think you should still send them!

Amy said...

Loy to the world! HAHAHA! I love it and I too think you should have sent them out! It is definitely one for the memory books...or blog! It is indeed creative nonetheless!

nina said...

You definately should have sent them. Everyone needs a good laugh!