Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Firehouse

I love "firsts." Last weekend, Robb and I took Bobby to his first concert, Firehouse. It was at the Dixie Sunbowl. This is an outside venue. The weather was perfect and we all had the best time. Bobby wiggled his little body through the crowd and ended up in the front row right at the stage. Robb and I stayed back a little. It was great hearing those old songs. When they played "Love of a Lifetime," Robb hugged on me and it felt like we were back in high school. The next day, I took Bobby to look at Firehouse's "That Was All She Wrote" video on youtube. They filmed it in St George at Tuachan, our gorgeous outside amphitheater. He giggled and giggled at their hair styles.
I think they rocked just as hard now as they did 20 years ago.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun! We love outside concerts. What a great concert to take Bobby to, one you all enjoy! :)

{Lindsey} said...

so funny that the song that started playing on your blog was big butts by sir mix alot...they were my first ever concert! LOL!!
Sounds like fun...I love small moments that take you down memory lane.

Michelle Thompson said...

I am so jealous! I wanted to go so bad! I wish I would have known you guys were going and maybe I could have talked Jayson into it.