Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Never Thought...

Last week, Bobby was able to be a part of the Hersheys Track Meet. Each school held a track meet and then took the top two placers from each event to the Hersheys Meet. Bobby was able to place in two different events. The 200 and the long jump. It was so fun sitting there all day and watching these elite kids participate.
I love you Bud and am so proud that you are my son!

Also, this weekend is our stake conference. Tonight, Robb wanted to go to the adult session and then out to ice cream afterward. . . on a Saturday night! I never thought in a trillion years that this would be his idea of a good time. I feel so privileged to have him in my life and in our kids lives. He has turned into the man I always knew he could become. He is my rock. He is such a good example to everyone he comes in contact with. He has a kind heart and a strong testimony and pushes me to learn and to be the best I can spiritually.
I love you babe and am so proud to call you my husband!

(Do you approve of my song, Aunt Joan??)

6 comments:

Linda said...

I've learned to quit thinking what is possible and what is not. I now believe all things are possible even those things beyond our wildest dreams.

Joan said...

Yay Simon and Garfunkle... this song is more like it. heh heh

I am really proud of both you and Robb for how you have turned your lives toward a better place. You have ALWAYS been the dearest thing to me however. I love you!!

Amy said...

Hip Hip Hooray Bobby! And another one for Rob! Two good boys make one happy Jem! I like to imagine you smiling while you write these posts! :)

nina said...

That's really neat. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well.

The Edwards said...

Wow! Little Bobby is getting so big! I am so happy for your family and can completely relate...sometimes it amazes me to see just how far we've come, especially when I take the time to remember the early days.

Stacey said...

YAY for Bobby!! HE is quite the athlete....even if he is not a wrestler like his daddy! :) I can relate. I am so glad you are happy, Jem...that is wonderful! Congrats!