Monday, April 19, 2010

That Time of Year Again

Its that time of year again. The annual "Kite Festival." I love this day! I am a people watcher and this is a perfect place for me to just lay in the gorgeous St George weather and watch, watch, watch. I also love it that my kids are at the age where I dont really have to worry about them.

Kymbres "50 years old and she loves it"!

If you dont know by now, Robb and I are going to be grandparents. Hope is 6 months along.
Kymbre and Rachael
Hope and Jhofer
Jazz and Jess
The whole clan.
It was a fantastic day. At one point, a whirlwind picked up a whole booth and papers and food went flying. The whole crowd was screaming. It was chaos and mayhem. Too funny. Already looking forward to next year.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats on the baby coming to your family. I love Spring festivals! Great way to start off summer.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Seeing that green grass makes me jealous;)....Eastern UT is slowly warming up and turning green. What a fun outing, and congrats on a new baby, Grandma;);)

Jeff, Kim & Hunter Riding said...

No WAy!!! CONGRATS Grandma!! That is so exciting! very happy for you all!!!