Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Weekend

For Easter we were able to go to Cheyenne and visit Robb and my family.
"Uncle Bill"

Please remember that we are not the usual family and we do not take boring smiley pics. Thats just not us. Angie and her girlies. Look how big they are getting!


The grandkids.
One of my most favorite men in the world.
Jazz and Nani.
Playing Dance Dance Revolution. Go Bobby, go Bobby.
Angie and I putting in our own moves.
It was a great time. We played tons of games and laughed and talked and ate and then we laughed some more. I wish we all lived a little bit closer to each other, but this just makes the times we are able to get together that more special.

3 comments:

nina said...

No, you guys are definately not a boring family. Ha ha... to funny.

Stacey said...

I am so happy you got to go!! Love all the picts! Glad you had fun.

Natalie said...

I am so glad that things worked out so you could visit family. I am sorry to hear about your job. Have you found anything in M? I love the casket and "extra" weight!