Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Never and Always

My cousin did this post and I liked it. I tried not to do the usual answers about family, etc.
Also, if you are reading it, you are tagged.

NEVER AND ALWAYS.....

I will never . . . have a love of bats or snakes. Look at that thing!
I will never . . . be known as a chatterbox.
I will never . . . like the cold.
I will never . . . have a good sense of direction.
I will never . . . be crafty, artsy or hip.

I will always . . . love to make lists.
I will always . . . have a gummy smile.
I will always . . . listen to music while I clean.
I will always . . . have my clocks set ten minutes fast.
I will always . . . give someone a second chance.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

My clocks, well my clock on my side of the bed is ten minutes fast too! Lvoe the post, and I can be your chatterbox, that why we mesh well!

Colett (*.*) said...

love your answers, bad sense of direction must be a Marchant thing because my mom and are both really bad too. I get lost all the time and I can never find my car in the parking lot.

Linda said...

I love your last sentence most of all. I like these kind of tags because I count my blogging as my journal keeping. Which I'm not the best at but it will help posterity to know a little bit more about you.

Kee said...

I always love reading your posts, Jem, you really are an intropective and wonderful writer. I love your last sentence too, and very much agree with the first one. Ugh!

nina said...

I will never be on time ;)