Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh, the games we play

Most of the time I am very thankful that I dont have small children anymore. Almost every Sunday, Robb and I give each other high fives when we glance around and see mothers fighting with kids and fathers taking screaming children out into the hall. There are those rare occasions where I miss having little kids. I miss doing the girls hair, I miss putting frilly lacey dresses on them and sometimes I even miss the games we used to play.
I came to the cunclusion today, though, that I should still be able to play the little kids games if I want to, so, today we finger painted and it was a blast!

Jazz and her camera shyness again.



These are my friend Amys two wonderful sons.
Yes it says "I love mom". Do I not have the sweetest son in the world?


Finished projects.
Next week.....blanket forts in the living room!

7 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

Your so fun! Your kids are lucky to have such a fun mom!

Kristin said...

Great Idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Stacey said...

What a great day!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Amy said...

You are amazing! I love that you think outside of the box and think of cool stuff for your family to do. We are building forts (a.k.a caves!) today in the living room too!

Linda said...

That's my favorite question. "Why Not?"

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I love your family picture! And thank you SO much for the advice. I'll definately give it a try; she does need some alone time with mommy whether or not it works...she deserves it! Thanks again!!

Kee said...

What a fun idea! Your kids are so lucky to have you!