Friday, October 23, 2009

Jasmines Birthday

My baby girl became a teenager today.



Things I love about Jasmine:
1) She is a natural leader
2) She has great maternal instincts. She will be an amazing mother one day.
3) She has good self-esteem. Thats an accomplishment when you are this age.
4) Her laugh (It sounds just like my sister, Angies)
5) Her best friend is her grandma
6) She loves the gospel
7) Her athletic ability
8) Her beautiful singing voice
Theres a song by Brittany Spears called "Not a girl, not yet a woman". I love the chorus. It says: "Im not a girl, not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine, while Im in between."
I know that Jazz will make her moment great. I am so proud to call her my daughter.
Happy Birthday, baby girl!!

3 comments:

nina said...

Happy birthday Jasmine. Your a beautiful girl!

Jennie said...

She is soooo great. You guys have raised(are raising) an amazing girl!! She is awsome and I miss her so much. Not as much as Jadalie I think...she always asks "Where my only Jasmine are?'' Hasn't got her English down yet;)

Stacey said...

She is gorgeous, Jem. You have done well with all your kids!! They should be just as proud to call you their mom!