Monday, October 12, 2009

MY NEW LOVE

My new love is Zumba! Thanks Amy!!
Tuesday and Thursday nights, me and 50 other women, (and one man, and I use that word loosely), meet in a dark warehouse for some intense aerobics with a Latin flare. Our teacher is a peppy, energetic Latin Goddess who looks like she is 20 but is actually 45. Boy can she shake it! Thank heavens its very dark, because although I feel as coordinated and sexy as the teacher, Im actually a stumbling, gyrating klutz.
I took Jasmine and Bobby with me Thursday and Bobby came home and told Robb it was torture. "Old ladies shaking their boobs and butts!"
I've never looked forward to exercising before but I love my Tuesday and Thursday nights. Ive even sacrificed my Thursday night television, which isn't even that good anymore anyway.
If you haven't tried it, you should give it a try!!




1 comment:

nina said...

That looks like so much fun, I wish they had it in my area.