Saturday, October 24, 2009

Murder Party

Last night, I hosted my first "Murder Party". It was a blast. I didnt get a picture of the invitations but my friend, Chris helped me plan. She is the party queen. The invitations were pill bottles and the invite was on the prescription inscription. With the invites were a background on the invitees characters they were going to play. Everyone came in character and that made it extra fun.



The setting was Chicago. We had Chicago playing in the background and everyone brought "pizzas".
We just sat and ate while we tried to figure out "who dunnit".

Bryson aka Professor Harold Chung
Tyler aka mafia man Louis Cagliostro
Katie aka Art Director Margaret Chun
Ken aka party boy Bobby Herrera
Emily aka mysterious woman Pauline Thompson
Chris aka "I get around girl", Fiona McAllister
Robb aka PhD Candidate Timothy Kane
Of course I had Robb be the killer. He fooled everyone for about two hours. I knew he could be sneaky and that he was a good liar. That made him the best actor for the job.
We had a very entertaining night. We even made up our own game called "Hitchhiking to BYU."
Cant wait till our next party!!

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Oh! I have never been to one of those murder parties. I have always wanted to - maybe someday someone will invite me. :) you guys are so much fun!!

Amy said...

You guys have waaaaay too much fun down there in Dixie Land! This party looks like a blast! I always get excited when I see that you have updated your blog because I just think, "What cool adventures have they been up to now?"

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a successful time!! That would be fun. You are very creative!

Unknown said...

Nice post! I may just have to copy a few things:) Thank you so much for the invite! We had such a great time! Thanks for the post on FB for some reason it won't let me post back. I am fine though. Change is just hard:) You are sweet for checking with me. Thank you!