Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hurry Back

Tonight we had a going away party for one of my friends, Keri. She and her family have done so much for our family. She is truly Christlike. She was one of the first people to sit by me in Relief Society when I was feeling very alone. They were one of the first families to invite us over for a bbq when we didnt know a single soul in the neighborhood. She takes Bobby when she knows Im at work and he is home with his sisters during the day. I could go on and on. This family is a big reason our family is going to get sealed next month.
And now they are moving. Her husband is going to go back to school and get his Masters degree in South Carolina. After he is done, they hope to move back. We wish them the best and want them to hurry back.

Look how many other lives she has touched.
"A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye."

5 comments:

nina said...

That is so nice when you can meet someone like that who makes such a difference in your life. I'm so excited for you guys to be getting sealed next month. It is the best feeling ever.

Anonymous said...

Jem! I am so happy for you and your family! It made me cry to hear you are getting sealed! You guys are an amazing family!

Joan said...

I have people that did the same for me 39 years ago. I will love them forever even though I haven't seen them forever either.
Some people come into our lives for a reason and your friend really did for sure.

Brook said...

It'a always nice to have good friends like that! I am sooo happy for you that you are getting sealed-how awesome!:)

Margaret Kay said...

Oh! Jem . . . I am so happy for you. God knows who to place in our paths if we have even a mustard seed of faith. Hugs, Hugs, Hugs.

P.S. I'll be in St. George in July - the week of the 27th. I love to say hi!