Monday, July 27, 2009

"Serenade" Me

I hate buying Fathers Day presents. Ties, shirts, etc. . . lame! I decided to do something a little different this year and I graced Robb with Secondhand Serenade tickets. Of course I got one for myself too, so I thought it was an excellent present.
Some of the crowd waiting for the show to start. There were three bands total and they were all good.
Because I didnt know Secondhand Serenade very well, I decided to download a few songs and listen to them for a few days so I could enjoy the concert a little more. I also googled the band so I would know what they looked like. Im glad I did. This is a picture with me and Lukas Vesely. He is the lead singers brother and plays keyboards/guitar. He was standing listening to one of the opening bands and I went and bugged him. He was very nice.
(Horrible, horrible pic of me though. . .fat and gummy)
My honey and I waiting.
Blurry but we were really close to the stage.
It was a good time. We were there for 5 hours. I was really proud of Robb. He doesnt do big crowds very well. I had an awesome time just people watching. I already have great ideas for next years present.

No comments: