Wednesday, July 1, 2009

20 Year, Lovells Days and Family Fun

Last week we went back to Lovell for Lovells Days. We hadnt been back since we moved and we were all very excited. Robb finally got to cash in his biggest loser prize of a flight anywhere from his boss. This was Bobbys first time flying and Jasmines first time in a small plane.
It was a three hour trip and Bobby was sick for a good two hours of it. He did hold it in until we landed and opened the doors. Then he puked. (Still sitting in the plane) He did make it into the little barf bag though.
As you can see, Jazz didnt do very well either. I, myself, felt a little nauseous at times. It sure feels different in a small plane.
Robb up front with his boss. He had a great time.
It was also our 20 year reunion. This is me with Dawn Jolley(Rowland), Jodi Duncan(Somer) Becky Layne(Aholt). They were some of my best friends in junior high and high school.
This is us on the float. I remember my moms 20th. I remember thinking how old they were. I certainly dont feel that old.
Dawn and I again. This is at the family barbecure at Horshoe Bend. They sure have fixed that place up. It looks great!
Hope and Karson
Kymbre and Michelle at the fireworks. Bestest friends. Kymbre sure misses her.
Robb and I trying to keep warm at the fireworks. There was also mosquitoes! I realized how much I didnt miss them.
Bobby and the Spann boys.
Angie Spann and I
If course we had to bbq at the Spanns garage. Good times have been had there for many a years. It was great to be back. Thats Kevin and Olivia and Robb.
My gorgeous sister and sister-in-law and I
Mom and the little ones on her porch. Those are Jennie and Davids. They are so fun.
Grandpa and Bobby.
Me and my parents. My wish is to take about 20 people and just transplant them down here with us. I wish we lived closer but I know that this is where we belong. We had a fantastic time but it was nice to get back home!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

1st...LOVE the song you have playing!
2nd..looks like you had a great time! That is awesome. Glad you got to go back. I love the picture of you Millisa ad Jennie...you and Milisa look so much alike and are soooo pretty~ You have not aged at all! Great post, Jem!

Kee said...

That looks like so much fun! It does feel strange to think that we have been out of high school for 20 years, my friends and I keep thinking, we surely don't look as old as our parents did at our age! lol. I love the new blog header too! So cute so see a collage of pictures. We miss you! BTW, will you ever get Bobby in a plane again?

Colett (*.*) said...

oh dear, I am headed to my 20th this month also, I havent kept in touch with anyone, should be fun. We will be there for Cowley's day, can't you bribe your boss for another personal flight and be there too?

Lindsay said...

Hey Jem-
It was so good to see and visit with you guys while you were here! Chad already misses Rob:)Looks like you and your family had a blast, aside from the plane ride:( I am glad you and your family are doing so well, we will have to keep in touch!

nina said...

Ohhh! I'm so jealous that you got to go home. Looks like a lot of fun. And I must say you looked like you've aged the best out everyone I saw in the pictures ;) And no, a 20 year reunion doesn't seem that old any more. I'll be having my 10 year reunion here pretty soon.