Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brian Regan


Friday Robb and I went to Brian Regan. He is my most favorite comic. We got our tickets in December and it was worth the five month wait. By the time it was over, I felt like I had done 500 crunches and I had no makeup left on my face. Thats what you call a stellar night.

For those of you who havent ever been to Tuachan, our outdoor amphitheater, here is a picture. Those are our magnificent red mountains in the background. I absolutely love it out there.

And.... for those of you who dont know who Brian Regan is, here is one of my favorite clips. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9em-ZCddWk

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love Brian Regan! He is my favorite comic too! I used to hang out with some guys that listened to his CD's all the time...so dang funny! We'll have to catch him next time he is in town. And, being a mom IS the greatest calling in the whole world! I LOVE it!

Colett (*.*) said...

I have never heard of Brian, but I watched that clip and laughed so hard, now i will be spending my evening watching the rest of them. Tuachan is GORGEOUS!

Margaret Kay said...

Very funny! : - )