Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week in Review

I love, love, love being a mom. I love the hustle and bustle and running here and there. I often wonder what people do when they dont have kids. What a boring life they must have. This is what our week entailed. (And this is in between going to kickboxing and practices and shuttling friends helter skelter, young womens, scouts, etc. The wonderful daily grind that comes with being a mom.)

Jazz after her final choir concert.

Hope after her last choir concert.
Bobby after his game. He pitched for the first time and did great!
I am so proud of my kids. I couldnt ask for any better calling in life than that of being a mom.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY!!! I love it as well!! I love the end of the year hustle too!! Enjoy! Your kids are Beautiful!!! Just like their Mama :)

Margaret Kay said...

Yes, Jem, it is - rewarding, challenging, tough, happy, heartbreaking, the best! xo

Joan said...

Oh yes, enjoy it all. I love the quote "Treasure The Day You Are In" and try to live by that. Of course the little rugrats will give you headaches at times, but you just don't know what real Mom love is until you serve them and serve them and serve them.