Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weiner Water Soup

Deb Wambeke sent me this email. I though it was so funny. I wanted to share. It came out of a Lutheran Cookbook.

Wiener Water Soup
Isanti, Minnesota
1 pound wieners
2 cups water
1/4 cup catsup (optional)
FIRST DAY: Heat wieners and serve ( save the water)
SECOND DAY: Heat wiener water, add catsup. Serve with crackers (optional).

I am sure this recipe was concocted by a woman who REALLY wanted to go out for dinner. It doesn't say if the wiener water should be refrigerated but I guess it would add a special little kick for your man if it wasn't.
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I think a little barf just came up in the back of my throat! HA HA! What a great recipe! That is one that should be handed down for many generations!

The Leithead Family said...

gross!!! i'm gonna ask kyle if he would like some for dinner tomorrow! ha ha!

Margaret Kay said...

This can't be serious? It is extremely funny, unless it is serious, and then it is still extremely funny!

Joan said...

I am going to wait for someone to try it first and then if it gets raves reviews, I still won't make it.