Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fatty, Fatty Two by Four....

Last night, we went to a birthday party for one of our friends. It was a fun time. As I was looking at their blog today, I came upon this picture... Can you say COW??? Wow! I am officially starting a diet tonight. Robb and I went on a hike, I savored my last Mt Dew and I have redone my grocery list to include more vegetables and less snacks. I've decided: No more hostess chocolate pies for breakfast, no more eating whole cans of spaghettios, no more Mickey Dees for lunch, no more grandma's cookies for snacks, etc. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and get rid of that horrible double chin. I know I can do it, I just need to put some effort into it and I needed a reason. Thanks for the reason Amy!

Last picture of my s-e-x-y double chin.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Your so funny. I think you look great. That is just a bad picture of both of us. Even Dan said "that doesnt even look like Jem" so dont worry you are still a skinny momma, my camera is just acting funny.

P.S Lets do a couple classes at the gym. But really do them this time :)

Amy said...

Are you freaking kidding me? You look fab so don't even sweat it! I have a great smoothie recipe that helped me shed a few after the baby was born. I'll email it to you if you want...even though you don't need it!

Colett (*.*) said...

I am convinced that those were just bad angles. I saw that pic of you on your bikini, you're hot! Training for a triathalon is not the answer, I have not lost any weight!!! WTH?

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Jem,
Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I just noticed your comment on Michelle's blog, and had to say hi. It's been years since I saw you~Probably highschool. You look great, and what a beautiful family you have. Your girls look like models~very pretty!! I'm new to the blog world (thanks to Michelle), and have loved seeing friends from the past. It brings back so many memories. That's great you and Michelle are in the same area. What fun! Feel free to visit my blog anytime. Take care!!

Joan said...

Oh Jem, you are SO not fat. Come to my house if you want to see what fat looks like.

Joan