Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Princess Jasmine


Jasmine was nominated Homecoming Princess for the sophomore class.  
This is her and her prince in the homecoming parade.
Halftime of the football game.  The boy with her looooves sports.  He was very funny as we were trying to take pictures.  He wanted to be finished. "Are we done? I want to go change so I can cheer on the Bulldogs."
This is Sam, one of our Trek daughters. 

All I can hear when I see this picture is Stevie Wonder singing "Isnt She Lovely."
Jazz wasnt even planning on attending the dance this year because she is not yet 16, but she had to go.  Thank you to her friend Abbie and her date for letting her come with them.
Of course a mother is thrilled when something like this happens, but Ill tell you this.  In Mesquite, the boys nominate the girls and the girls nominate the boys.  I dont know if you can tell in the picture but two of the boys are handicapped.  Jazz was instrumental in getting those boys chosen.  I am more proud of that fact than of her being nominated.
She is my real life "Princess Jasmine."  I am so proud of the wonderful young woman that she has become.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congrats to Jasmine and to you and Robb! You have done well, mama!