Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wyoming Summer

Thanks to Uncle Bill, Jazz and Bobby were able to go to Wyoming for two weeks.  
Thank you for taking pictures Jazz.
 The beginning of the bonding.  They both love flying.

The kids and Uncle Bill.
Uncle Bills "kids."  They had a super time together.
Floating down the river in Thermop.
Cousins. . .
Cousins and friends.
Porcupine Falls.  I love this place.
More friends.
They had so much fun seeing old friends.  The kids were also able to see my mom, dad and Kymbre, but Jazz didnt get any pictures.  My mom and Jazz have such a close close relationship. They were both balling when they said their goodbyes.  
Thanks Uncle Bill!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a great bro/sis trip! I can't believe how much Jazz looks like Angie. I have never seen that before. Pretty girl! Love the falls, too, great pic!