Saturday, August 4, 2012

Muddin It

We have friends who havent yet finished their backyard, so we decided to take advantage and play us some mud volleyball.  We've done it these past two weekends.  

We kept hitting it over the fence into the neighbors yard and got tired of jumping the fence, so we improvised. Thank goodness, neighbors were not home.  Won't they be surprised when they come back to muddy footprints all over their beautiful backyard.
This is Robb after playing tonight.
And this is me. 
Sorry, folks.  Not even a little bit of athletic aggression in these bones.  I know it frustrates Robb because he is so opposite.  Sorry, Babe. There are some things Im good at and some Im not so good at, and some things I just dont care to be good at. I have my talents. Sports just isnt one of them.

No comments: