Monday, December 12, 2011

Mary, Did You Know

(Remember to turn off my music before you start the video.)


I love music and nothing tells a story or makes you feel something deep in your soul more than a song.
This is my very favorite Christmas song.
 I can't imagine the anticipation, joy and tremendous responsibility Mary felt when she was told she would give birth to this perfect person. What an amazing woman Mary must have been.
 I love this Man with all my heart and soul and dont know where I would be or what kind of person I would be without him. I yearn for the day when I finally get to see Him face to face, so I can look into His eyes and put my arms around Him, embrace Him and tell Him thank you for everything He has done for me, personally. He literally has changed my life.
 I just love this time of year when we get to celebrate His birth and life. 
Merry CHRISTmas!

3 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

One of my very favorite Christmas songs...the other is Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant. Beautiful music and I too love how it helps brings the Christmas spirit in full motion.
Merry Christmas to the Pulver Fam!!

Kee said...

This is one of my favorites too Jem...Christmas hugs to you chica

Joan said...

Beautiful words and music and your sentiments could have come right out of my mouth so I will just say DITTO! Merry Christmas Jem, I love you.