Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Pics that Missed

Last weekend, my wonderful friend, Heather took some family pics for us.  She had never done it before and we'd really never done outside shots, so it was a new experience for all of us. All in all, it was really fun and we ended up with some great shots. 
These, however, did not make the cut but I thought it showed what a good time we had. We always have a good time when were all together.
Life would be so boring without Robb.






How I love my family.  I am thankful that we are the exception and that we legitimately get along together. Im also thankful for good friends who arent afraid to try new experiences with me.
Thanks Heather! 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Beautiful family!

Everitt's said...

Your welcome Jem!! Thanks for bringing me out of my shell! LOL I really had so much! You have such a FUN and CUTE Fam!!!

Natalie said...

So dang cute! Your hubby cracks me up! And congrats to hope...I hope to follow in her footsteps and have a girl next!