Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Fun

(Turn off my music so you can hear the videos)
Our Christmas Eve tradition is to get together and play games, read stories, trivia and eat, eat, eat.  Up until 5 or so years ago, we used to get together with the Nichols and go to the LDS Church gym in Lovell.  Thats how many of us there were but we are all scattered and dont do it anymore.  That was so fun!
This year, it was just our immediate family, but we still had a great time. 
Here are the kids doing a Christmas songs lyrics game.  Looks like they are thinking so hard.
Hope and Casey and our grandkids (still love saying it) spent 3 days at our house.  Robb and I were in heaven.  Kymbre and Kempton, who live in Mesquite also, came over every afternoon and we played games and ate big dinners.  I swear I've gained 20 pounds.
Here is Bentley Christmas morning opening his first present.  He really didnt understand but I'm very excited for next year when he will be so fun. Christmas just isnt as fun when they kids stop believing in Santa.
Our favorite past time.
One of the games we played was reverse charades.  This is when your whole team does the actions and one person guesses.  It gets pretty amusing at time.  I dont know if you cant hear but this is the order of the clues: Nutcracker, snowman and jingle bells.
Jazz got Just Dance 3 for Christmas and we played for hours and hours.  Even Robb joined in. He's such a good sport.  I know he will get crap for this but I think he did an awesome job.  Hes a pretty excellent dancer for being an old, white guy.
Might have to turn up the volume to hear the song.  Robb wanted an 80s song and they are dancing to "Take on Me."  Boy, I love this man. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Having my family close is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.  I love love love my kids and I feel so blessed that we all adore one another and truly love each others company. 

1 comment:

The Edwards said...

I LOVE the video of Robb dancing. I laughed so hard I cried. He is awesome!.....seriously, he is a way better dancer than I will ever be. I have no coordination. You have such a fun family....and little Kai Lyn, oh my, she is so beautiful. Congrats on being a grandma again. Amazing.