Saturday, May 14, 2011

Something to be Proud of

Jazz had her last Border League Basketball game today.  Their little team of 6 took 2nd.  I am so proud of them.  Its been a long season and I have so enjoyed watching these girlies and getting to know each of them.  They each brought something extra to the team.  I have a mothers love for all 6 of them.  I am excited for high school.  I think they will dominate. 

Jasmines coach was amazing.  He was always, always positive with the girls and it brought out the best in them.  They wanted to win, not only for themselves, but for the coach, too.  Jasmines self confidence has shot through the roof.  Thanks for a great season, Coach Mike.
And I just had to throw this in.  When Bentley eats, this is his mmmm face. It means "This is some great grub!"

3 comments:

nina said...

Way to go Jazz! And your granbaby is so sweet ;)

Stacey said...

Bentley is soooo cute!! Go Jazz!! That is great when they do well and have great coach!

Anonymous said...

Way cute baby face!! And way to go Jazz!! I had no idea that she even played basketball. Awesome!