Friday, January 28, 2011

Lovin Every Minute

My life at the moment has a ton if this. . . .
                                                           A whole bunch of this. . .
With a little bit of this mixed in. . . .
And I'm loving every minute of it!
We signed Bobby up for a rec team.  After one of his first games, a man approached us and asked if we would be interested in having him play on his travel team and we said sure. 
Jazz, who has never played basketball before, tried out for the middle school team.  Out of 46 girls, they picked 11 and she was one of them. 
Yes, Im bragging. 
Bobby has games Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays and Jazz has games at least 3 times per week.  She mostly plays Vegas teams.  My poor little small town white girl daughter was pretty intimidated by those big black inner city girls at first, but it didnt take her long to toughen up.
And, what can I say about Bentley.  He's the love of my life. Short and simple.

7 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

That little grandson of yours is dang cute!! I'm sure you love every moment with him. Congrats to your kiddo's awesome job in the sports. It's so fun to watch our kids grow and do well in activities that they love!

Kee said...

You have every right to brag. Congratulations. :-) Hug that wonderful, gorgeous baby for me!

Linda said...

Your blessed.

Stacey said...

Life is great for you...Congrats!! Enjoy every day!!

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow, you are so busy, but it is so weird that you only have 2 left at home. I love the picture of you and Bentley. What a cutie!

{Lindsey} said...

Way to go Jazz!! How awesome that she is playing basketball! I bet she is awesome at it. Tell her I'm happy for her.
The picture of you and Bentley is so precious. I bet you're loving every minute of it.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

You have been busy!!! I love the picture of you and the bundle of sweetness!!