Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our "New" Life

We have officially moved. I am not notorious for being long winded and my blogging is known to be the same. . . short and sweet. Mostly this is for my mom and dad because we are just too far away to see each other.
This is our new town . . .

This is our new house . . .

This is my new job . . .

And this is Robbs semi-new job . . .
On a different note. I was able to attend the funeral of a great man last weekend. At that service, this great man was there. I was able to not only hear him speak but also shake his hand. What a great day that was.
This is our Memorial Day jaunt we took to Logandale.



We have had no computer for three weeks now. None of us have died from internet withdrawals yet but hopefully we will get hooked up again soon.

7 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

Glad that you are moved and settled.
How awesome that you were able to shake the prophets hand. I bet that was a good day.
Love your Logandale (wherever that is!?!) pictures. Looks like you're all HaPpy.
Miss you here.

nina said...

Everything looks beautiful!

Michelle Thompson said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing and I really love the picture of Rob! Ha Ha I have been trying to contact you to see how you guys are doing and I haven't heard back. It must be because you have no computer. Hope things are going well.

Stacey said...

I hope you like your new adventure! We kinda like moving...now.... :)

Good luck, I hope all is going well and the kids adjust well.

The Edwards said...

Glad to have an update on you family....and HOW AWESOME to shake the prophet's hand!

Joan said...

You need to be a little more long winded. Did you buy a house or rent? Tell Rob I lover his 6 pack! LOL

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Glad you made it! It looks pretty there. Good luck ,and have a great summer.