Saturday, February 6, 2010

2 Milestones

We hit two milestones in our little family this week.
First of all, my baby turned 10. Hes been waiting to turn "double digits" for two years now. Hes growing up way too fast. Dont you love my elaborately decorated cake? We are such a simple family.Kymbre made him this poster for his birthday party. We let him have 2 boys stay the night last night. I was dreading it but they were actually pretty good.
Top 3 things I love about Bobby:
1)His laugh - he has an infectious laugh. Even if I had the worst day at work, all I have to do is hear his laugh and Im all better.
2)His kind heart - I always have teachers and mothers tell me what I kind person he is.
3)His hugs and kisses - I bet I get 20 or 30 hugs a day from my little son.
Happy double digits, Bud!!

Our second milestone was one of my daughters moving out. Hope moved to Billings today.
Top 3 reasons I will miss Hope:
1)Her craziness - Frankly, it will be a little dull without her around. She has the funniest personality.
2)Her willingness to help. I know if Hopes been home that when I get home from work the house will be clean as a whistle.
3)Her friendship - I am proud to say that my daughters are my best friends.
I am sad to see her go but I know this mother hen needs to let go. I know she will do great at whatever she decides to do.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

A happy and sad weekend for you! Happy Birthday Bobby and Good Luck Hope! Great photos of both of them!!

Linda said...

You have such beautiful kids. They're lucky to have such a great Mom.