Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another One Bites the Ice

Today we went to the ice skating rink. It was great fun!
This is me and my friend Chris, who is moving to Mesquite with me. (She doesnt know it yet and I dont care what her husband says. . . shes coming)
(Make sure you turn off my music so you can hear Hopes music on the video she made)

We all did our best "ice skating" pose. This is mine. Falling down. Wow, Im uncoordinated.Kymbres speed skatingHopeJazz and Braelie Bobby - He hates skating. Hes good at pretty much anything he tries but he just cant do this. It makes him so angry.

Thanks Hope for making this little montage of the day!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a great day!! Moving to Mesquite....I hope this is a great move for you! Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly for your whole family.

Michelle Thompson said...

The kids and Jayson went to the ice skating rink a few weeks ago and loved it. I wasn't brave enough to get out there because I thought I might kill myself. Jayden struggled at first, but he loved it and keeps asking to go back.

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Let me know if you go again. I am dying to go, but I don't know if I will be able to get Ken to go or not:) I love the video home made!

Margaret Kay said...

Ice Skating . . . Oh what fun! Moving to Mesquite??? What'd I miss here?