Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You Are Invited

It took a long time, but Robb and I are finally going to go through the temple. We will take out our endowments on August 14th and then be sealed to Jazz and Bobby for all time and eternity on Saturday August 15th. This will be in the St George Temple.
I've been patiently waiting for this day for a very long time. I love Robb and all my kids with all my heart and soul and cant imagine life and especially eternity without them in it.
Robb is a rock and he is the one that has pushed and pulled and finally got us to this point.
We would love for all of you that can come to join us on this very joyous day.

6 comments:

Teri said...

That is wonderful for you guys! I hope you enjoy your day...I know you will. Congrats! :)

Stacey said...

Congrats to you and Robb, Jem!

The Leithead Family said...

I am thrilled for you and Robb! It will be such a special day for you! Pleeeeaaaase don't pinch your arm, though. I know you will cry...but those bruises on your arm make me cringe!! :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

It will be such a beautiful day. Take lots of pictures.

Brook said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and your fam! How neat! I hope it is a wonderful day!:)

The Edwards said...

We are glad we found your blog and have the chance to keep up with all that is going on in your family. Congratulations on your sealing! We are so happy for you! ...and WOW it looks like you and Robb went on a gorgeous vacation!