Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rainy Days

For Memorial Day, we went to Boulder, CO, attempting to watch Robbs nephew, Dustin and my niece, Allyssa play some ball. However, the weather decided not to cooperate with our plans.
Dustins whole tournament was cancelled and we only were able to watch Lyss play a game and a half. We did get to see her pitch and she is amazing. I certainly can see myself watching her play in the college softball championship on tv in the next few years.

Anyway, that just meant we were able to spend the whole weekend together. I hadnt seen Angie and her fam since Thanksgiving 2007 so it was heavenly. I miss my family so much. So, an 18 hour drive to watch a game and a half was totally worth it. Cant wait to do it again soon!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

How fun!!! I can't wait until you guys get here!!!!! Only a few more weeks:)

Stacey said...

YAY!! I am glad you got to see Angie and her family!! A long drive, but well worth it!!

Margaret Kay said...

I sure enjoyed these photos. I have not seen Angie and her family since they (her kids) were babies. You sure look pretty too, Jem. Really pretty.