Monday, February 23, 2009

Gone fishin

Saturday was a beautiful day here in southern Utah (70s) so we decided to take the kids fishing. Check it out; short sleeves and shorts!! We love to fish and camp but haven't been able to do it since we moved down here. It was great. I find it so relaxing.
Bud is not very patient. Thank heavens we caught one.
Same fish =)
My honey is noticably losing weight as he trains for his marathon.
The kind of pond I like. Parking very close and they even had benches to sit on. I'm not the outdoorsy type.
Jazz and her friend Erika.
Sorry for those of you still braving the freezing weather. You are more than welcome to come down and visit. You'd have to sleep on the floor though, as the couch and recliner are already being used.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I agree with the great weather!!! Love this time of year in my climate! I don't do the outdoorsy thing well,either...:) Looks like you had fun, though!

The Leithead Family said...

SO JEALOUS!!!! It snowed all through the night here last night. Ugh. It is melting though...so that's good! Hope all is well in paradise!!