Friday, October 3, 2008

I AM

I've been tagged.

i am: woman
i think: my underwear needs to match my shirt
i know: my life is 100% better this year than last year
i want: my family closer
i have: a pos car
i dislike: racism and bigotry
i miss: my mom
i fear: that I will be a grandma sooner that I want
i feel: wicked glad that it is Friday
i hear: 80s music and the phone ringing off the hook
i smell: lavender vanilla lotion
i crave: my husbands touch
i cry: at commercials
i usually: don't hold in a laugh
i wonder: if its going to rain during Bud's tournament
i regret: not being a better example to my kids
i love: Mt Dew
i care: about people that need extra help
i always: sleep in 10 minutes too long
i worry: that I will lose a family member
i am not: ditzy
i remember: sitting in the hospital after having everyone of my kids thinking that this is the best day of my life
i believe: in karma
i dance: very badly..... but I still dance
i sing: harmony to every song
i don’t always: eat breakfast
i argue: with my teenage daughters
i write: lists (I LOVE lists!!)
i win: drawings, etc. (I am very lucky)
i lose: everything in my big bag
i wish: I had no financial troubles
i listen: to people complain everyday. Its very uplifting =)
i don't understand: the bail out - Who does????
i can usually be found: with my family
i am scared: of bats and snakes
i need: an exercise regime
i am happy: when my house is clean
I tag: Michelle, Kristin, Linda, Nina and Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! It is nice to learn more about u! We totally need to hang out! ~ Holly