Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Field of Screams"


Tonight for FHE, we went to our local corn maze. Being from Lovell pretty much our whole life, we'd never had the"corn maze" experience before. I'm certain it had all the normal corn maze activities. Petting zoo, hay rides, swings, food, etc. What made this corn maze so excellent, was the Field of Screams. It is a haunted corn maze. OMG! (Remember that G can mean gosh people) Every fear possible was in this maze: clowns, butchers, witches, scarecrows, hangings, chainsaws. I could go on and on. Even Robb jumped a few times. I usually don't get scared easily but this got my heart a pumpin and I actually found myself yelping now and then. Very much worth the sneezing, itchy throats and watery eyes we all came home with.





Sorry Colett, hard as I tried, I just could not find a picture that was more inappropriate than your pig picture. You are the winner for now......
(Couldn't think of a song to go with this so I just put one by "Korn")

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad you guys had a fun time! I really like that "germs are bbbaaaaddd" sign. I think I will make one for Dan for Christmas.

Stacey said...

Looks like fun...think of all the places in Lovell they could do a corn haunted house.....

The Leithead Family said...

Man, we are missing out!! I love the first picture...the kids look TERRIFIED!!! Ha ha...cute kids! Happy Halloween!

Colett (*.*) said...

I will take the award for the pig picture. I am proud of my pig balls.