Friday, October 10, 2008

BIRTHDAYS

October is a busy month for our family and birthdays. Yesterday was my brother DJs birthday and today is my moms. We are lucky enough to have DJ living with us right now. Wow, what a difference a year can make. I am so glad that I have my brother back. He is a kick to be around. Handsome, intelligent and witty. . . He's a great catch, you single women out there!

Absolutely love the belly shirt and the cowboy boots! S-E-X-Y!!

DJ and Kymbre have always had a close bond. They are still best friends to this day.

Jon and DJ. I'm not sure where this was taken. Anyone?

Senior picture maybe. Isn't he handsome?

This is a picture of him tonight. He looks so good.

My mother is the most kind, beautiful, strong woman that I know. Always thinking of others. I bet many of people have received a card of flower or just a note from her when they were having a rough time. She has been the best example to me growing up. Always putting our family first. A fantastic cook, a caring mother and a wonderful wife. My dad would constantly tell us what a wonderful wife she was. He still does. She never complains about her poor body hurting terribly everyday. I love her more than words. Mom and Dennis
Grandma Johnson, Mom and Grandpa Max
Mom and dads wedding reception. Look how skinny my dad is.
What a good lookin couple.
This is mom and dad when they came to visit us this summer. We had a wonderful time. I am counting down the days until I get to see them again. 70 and counting! I am so blessed and thankful to have these two people in my life. Happy Birthday to both of you!!

2 comments:

Joan said...

You really are lucky to have a Mom like yours.....your Dad too. They are both some of the most generous people I know....right next to my Mom and Dad. Cute post. I hadn't seen those pictures. Tell DJ happy b-day for us too and that Wayne can still beat him in cards.

Joan

Amy said...

Both wonderful people!!