Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun at the "Fun" Home

Last weekend we got together with friends for some fun at the "fun" home. (Funeral Home) It was Robb and I, Matt and Meree and Amy and Dan, plus all our kids. We ate some good food, played some Rock Band and learned almost too much about each other during the Newlywed Game. Since I forgot my camera, I had to steal these pictures from Amy's blog.

The three couples in our rousing game of Newlywed, which Robb and I took second. And please ignore my husband. He's a handful. (It really is never boring at the Pulver home, though.)These are just some random pictures of us. Even Ed snuck in to participate.
Pulver girls minus Jazz. Look, Kymbre even let us take pictures!
Robb doin what he does best. He is a great singer, if you don't already know.
More Rock Band pictures. There's Jazz and Bobby. Check Dan out. He was rockin out to Boston. We had a marvelous time and can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Was Kimbre' there for a visit? You have beautiful children. You are probably used to the "fun" home but it kinda gives me the creeps that you were playing next to dead people. LOL

Joan

Teri said...

I love Rock Band...it's always a good time.