Sunday, June 29, 2008

Together Again

This weekend was my company retreat. We went to Springdale, UT. This is right at the entrance to Zions Park. It was really nice. We have employees that work in St George, Salt Lake and Las Vegas and two times a year, our boss gets us all together. It was fun seeing everyone. It's nice to be able to put a face to a name. Robb couldn't go because he was on call and Hope didn't want to partake in the fun so she stayed home also. Jazz and Bud and I had a wonderfully relaxing time.
My wonderful bosses: Karen and Todd

Me reading at the pool. (I tried to crop the picture so you couldn't see my fat roles, but I still couldn't get them all to go away. Sorry for that.) Jazz feeding an elk
Bud feeding a bull. Check out those horns.
And me feeding the ferocious baby lamb.
Not sure who this is. (The indian, I mean)
Jazz and my bosses kids with their crazy hair-dos. Ashley and I. She works in Salt Lake and we talk 10 times a day so it was really nice to see her in person.


All in all it was a nice two days, but I was happy to get back home to my husband and my bed.

3 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

WOW! That trip looks so relaxing and fun.

Joan said...

A company retreat huh? I've never heard of that but how nice for you. It's also nice that the kids could tag along. And BTW...you know nothing about fat roles. LOL

Joan

Colett (*.*) said...

I am so impressed to see you wearing a bikini! You look great and the trip looks like fun, I need to come work where you work!