Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day Off

Tuesday, Robb and I had the same day off, for once.  We decided to take advantage and not waste it.  First, we decided to go for a hike.  I wanted to go on one of the nice trails in Santa Clara.  Clearly marked, beautiful red rocks, you know exactly where you are going and how far, etc.  That's how I like to do things.  Well, my husband doesnt roll like that.  We ended up on a turn off in the gorge.  We had to cross a barbed wire fence.  There was no trail whatsoever.  We just started walking.   
It actually turned out pretty fun.  We eventually hit the river and did some wading.  


I then caddied for the sexiest man in Mesquite.  He didnt get mad too many times. I only had to cover my ears maybe five times. We had a wonderful day off together.  

No comments: