Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Confirmation

I want to address the people who, I know, truly concerned at the time, wondered why I stayed with Robb.  
Well, this is the reason.  I could see the man that he could become.  I knew it with every fiber of my being.
We went through our struggles, that is a fact.  But, we made it through and it has brought us closer together and even made our relationship stronger.
My husband has integrity.  He is honest.  He is responsible and he is kind.
This is a picture of Robb after confirming our neighbor Saturday.  He is their home teacher.  
They, too, can see the remarkable man that he is.
What a privilege it was to sit and watch Robb confirm this special young boy.
Thank you for being the amazing man that I knew you could be.
I am so thankful that I stuck it out and I am proud to be your eternal wife.

5 comments:

Keri said...

I love you two! I didn't know him when but I've always thought a lot of you both and I'm glad you stuck it out too!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations for sticking it out! You deserve credit for the wonderful wife, woman and mama you are, too, Jem. You have done so well for your family. Big hugs! xoxo

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm so happy for you and him and glad life is going well. It's so fun to keep in touch with such wonderful people from my HS years and know that they are blessed and happy!

{Lindsey} said...

There is history here I don't know about. But what I do know is that this post says a lot about him AND it also says a lot about you. You are a truly genuine and loving person. I have no doubt he is grateful every day for you. I'm glad I know you, Jem :) Thanks for your example.

Joan said...

OK, so maybe I have a tear in my eye. I know the history and I love you both.