Monday, April 23, 2012

That Time of Year Again

Its Kite Festival time again! 
Since my kids are getting a little too old to still want to go, I have to adopt/kidnap, whatever you want to call it, other peoples kids to go.
Luckily, my wonderful son decided to "sacrifice" his weekend and come with me.
This is me trying to put Bobbys kite together.  You wont see pictures of him flying it because I actually could not figure it out. 
Bobby flying Trevors kite. . .
And me tanning.
Bobby shuffling. . . .
And me tanning. . . .
Bobby eating. . .
And me tanning.
Bobby blowing bubbles. . .
And me tanning.
I guess Bobby came to the conclusion that if he wanted mom time today, he needed to join me in the tanning activity.
Bobby is such a good sport.  Not only did he spend the day with his mom, he also played with Trevor.  I really couldnt ask for a better son.  He just melts my heart.
Trevor and Heather.
Thanks for coming with us!
Let's do it again next year!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love this!! I'm sure you got a fabulous tan

Everitt's said...

Thanks for inviting us! Definitely doing it again next year with ya! Yes Bobby was super trooper to do things with Trev!

Stacey said...

....and you tanning! Love it! You have a sweet little guy!