Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Happenings

October is one of my favorite months of the year.  The weather is finally cooling off, the trees are changing colors and, lets face it, when else do I have the availability to watch a scary movie every night, the excuse to dress a little provocatively and a reason to forgo my diet and gorge myself with my favorite Halloween treats, candy corns!  Our family was busy with many extra activities this month.  Here are a few.
Here we are at the Staheli Corn Maze, which is a must with the Pulvers in October.
Robb and I were invited to an amazing Halloween party.  The theme was celebrities.  There were probably 75 people there and not one person dressed the same.  I loved it! These were some of my favorite couples.  I thought the sunset in the first pic was just gorgeous. As you can see, they had a red carpet and paparazzis even. The second picture is a girl wearing "holly" and her date wearing "wood".  Pretty clever. Then we have Cher slapping Kim Kardashians bodonka butt. And my favorite couple, Burt and Mary Poppins. 
Robb and I won the prize for best TV personalities.  We were Dog and Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter. I had many a women envious of my breastesses that night.
Then, there was my "Witches Night Out".  There were 22 witches and we all went to a Mexican restaurant and ate, cackled and just had a blast.
And, at work, this year, we dressed up as "worker bees".  We had our boss be the Queen Bee, with her tiara.  One girl had worked there 11 years and she informed me that they had never dressed up.  Not one stinkin year.  Na-ah. Not acceptable. Not when Jem is around.  I probably wasnt the favorite co-worker that day, but I think for the most part, we had a good time. (Its okay to step outside of your comfort box once in a while, ladies.)
And, finally, my family.  This is Kymbre, Kempton and Bobby.
And Hope and Bentley.
So, I bid fond farewell to candy corns, scary 80s movies and 30 something mothers dressed in slutty costumes.  Until we meet again next year.

4 comments:

Amy said...

"30 something mothers dressed in slutty costumes" sooooo funny!! laughed my tail off!

Stacey said...

Looks like a great month! Love your pictures. I am not a Halloween fan...I wish I could be! :)

The Edwards said...

I LOVED your costumes. They were awesome...so funny!

Everitt's said...

I love your post!!!! You are too funny!!