Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ugly Ornament Party

Wow, I havent blogged for a long time. Tonight we had an "Ugly Ornament" party for Relief Society. It was great fun. I'd never been to one before. I also learned about Christmas Neighbor Gifts. I guess thats a Utar thing. Good to know though.
I made this ornament at work today. I thought it was beautiful. I ended up with it. Note to self: Never offer to be first pick at one of these parties.

I made this one at home. I think Tayler Lautner is ugly so I thought it was a great "ugly ornament". I did end up winning funniest ornament for this. And this one was our big winner. Ha! I just love Christmas time. It is my most favorite time of year!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like fun!! I agree with the Taylor ornament!

Margaret Kay said...

Your new format sure looks nice. I have a few ugly ornaments, but most of them have meaning and I can't bear to part with them.

Joan said...

Is that a carrot? Oh too funny.