Monday, September 28, 2009

Shinedown and the Carn Maze

This weekend, we gathered up our blankets and goodies and went to the park next to the Sun Bowl and listened to Shinedown play. We met some of the girls friends there and just layed around and listened, played a little football and sand volleyball.

Jazz and Tori. (Tori trying to make the sideways smile face) Hope and her friends. They look nice and calm but dont let them fool you. Hope and Taylor Bud, me, Robbs sister Kari and Robb. Same again minus Bobby.Robb was having terrible allergies so he took two allergy pills and was out about twenty minutes after this picture was taken. Lightweight.

*************

Then, tonight for FHE, we went to the Staheli Corn Maze. (Thats said carn, if youre in the Larson family)
My gorgeous daughters.
This picture looks very freaky. I look like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Pretty sexy.
Jazz and Hope
The Boys
Robbs brother Bill, Bud and Robb.
(Normal face for Robb)
The girls.
Jazz me and Hopeful.
I love October in St George. The weather is perfect and there are always tons of things to do.

3 comments:

Joan said...

I don't know about your perfect weather. I have been watching and you are always hot, hot, hot! Do you get used to it? We did the corn maze last year and it was fun.
Shon and Kee and family are working at one this year.

The Leithead Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I miss the yearly visit to the corn maze! There's just nothing cool like that here. :) You all look great!

nina said...

That is amazing, I wish I had that much motivation!