Monday, February 2, 2009

Nine is sooo fine

Tomorrow is Buds birthday. I thought I would do my post a little different. Anyone that knows Bobby knows what a kind, loving, smart and funny person he is. He is our little angel. I asked him ten questions so you all could get to know him a little better.
1) Favorite Color - BLACK
2) Best friend - JUSTIN
3) What do you want to be when you grow up -
MECHANIC4) Hero - MY DAD
5) Something you want to do before you die - BUNGIE JUMP
6) Favorite Memory - GONG TO THOMAS JUDDS(Store from Amy's blog)
7) Favorite part of living in St George - LIVING CLOSE TO ZION
8) Best part of turning nine - OLDEST IN MY CLASS
9) Favorite food - GHOULASH
10) Favorite Movie - SAINTS AND SOLDIERS
11) Favorite Song - HALF ALIVE
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUD. I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY SON.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! Jem, I cannot believe he is 9!! WOW! Time sure flies when you really don't want it to!

Amy said...

YAY for BOBBY!!! YAY for birthdays!!!

Joan said...

Happy Birthday to Bobby! Tell him his Aunt Joan loves him even though he won't remember me. Show him my picture on my blog so he will know who I am and tell him I am Grandma Marchant's kid. He is so darling. He had the cutest little personality when he was tiny. I thought he was an amazing little guy. It sounds like he still is.

nina said...

He's such a cutie. I forgot that he and Kayla were so close in age. She turns nine next month too!

Joan said...

Jem, I wrote a long letter but it didn't go through apparently. Here it goes again. Tell Bobby Happy Birthday from me and tell him that I love him. Let him see my picture on my blog so that he will know who aunt Joan is. I remember him as a tiny boy. He had one of the cutest personalities I have ever seen in a little boy. He's such an endearing little boy.

Margaret Kay said...

Jem this was such a great way to post his birthday. I loved reading all about Bobby. Happy Birthday!

Margaret Kay said...

(Hmmmm . . . I keep trying to post here, but it has not been showing up? Maybe like Joan's post, I don't want several to show up - but I'll risk it and try again.)

So, I really loved your post here Jem. It was so fun to get to know Bobby! Give him Hugs for me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!

Unknown said...

He is so cute. I hope you are doing well in Saint George. You look very happy.