Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Bumper Boats
After Bumper Boats. We got Jazz good!
Go-Carts. That's Jasmine's friend Jessica. She's been at our house 3 days straight. (Remember those days, Colett?
Mini-Golf
Slow-Carts

Because Robb is in New York this weekend and I am not the outdoorsy type, I took the kids to Fiesta Fun today. We rode go-carts, did bumper boats, played video games and miniature golfed for SEVEN HOURS. I think I deserve mom of the year for that one. It was fun. I rewarded myself with P.S. I Love You. I think I'll make the kids watch it 3 times. That'll make us about even.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I will watch P.S I love you with you three times ;) I think you deserve Mom of the Year award too, actually better yet I think we should take a girls weekend and leave the kids with the boys!

Colett (*.*) said...

What a good mom you are! Days with you in Wyoming are some of my greatest memories. I love that movie, but that's because I love to cry!

nina said...

Seven hours! Yeah, you definately deserve mom of the year. I bet your kids loved it!

Lauren said...

I can't believe you spent 7 hours there! You are crazy woman, but I bet your kids had fun!

Amy said...

Your a great mommy! Just saw P.S. I love you last week. Hated it! I do however love that fun-park! Wes and I went there a few years ago when we were in St. George! I killed on the go carts!